Matia Kapsambelis, Accredited Practising Dietitian
Accredited Practising Dietitian Matia Kapsambelis, assists our patients to change their eating behaviours for life.
Matia's personalised dietary approach:
• helps clients understand the foods causing gut discomfort or food intolerances
• achieves a better blood cholesterol profile
• balances blood sugar levels
• helps clients lose weight for good with a personalised eating guide
• alleviates unwanted food related stress
Matia has experience working with evidence-based dietary strategies including, the Mediterranean diet, the low-carbohydrate diet, the low FODMAP diet, and the gluten-free diet.
Let Matia guide you into a satisfying approach to eating that can achieve nourishment, performance, metabolic health, gut happiness, longevity, and mental wellness. We're confident our personalised service will provide the right environment to help you change your eating, in your own personal way.
Matia consults from the Western Clinic in Torrensville on Mondays and can also provide video consultations when clients have access to a stable internet connection for video.