How we are working to keep our clients and staff safe
Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Update for Dietitian appointments at Nutrition Health Experts:
Last updated on 6th January 2021
Written by Stelios Sioutis, Accredited Practising Dietitian
To our valued clients,
We would like to provide an update in relation to our COVID-safe management plan.
Nutrition Health Experts is open for both in-person and telehealth services.
In order to prioritise public health and safety, it is now mandatory to:
register your entry into the building by downloading the 'MySA gov' app on your mobile device and scanning the QR code as you enter.
HERE IS A SUMMARY OF CHANGES:
- Dietitian consultations can occur ‘in person’ or via ‘telehealth’ (telephone or video)
- Wearing a mask is optional and at your own discretion
- Video calls require testing beforehand to ensure you have the right equipment and a smooth consultation experience
- Telehealth services can be claimed as part of the Medicare-subsidised care plans for Eating Disorder Management, Chronic Disease Management and Department of Veteran's Affairs Gold Card Holders
- Telehealth consults will be billed in the same manner as already is in place for face-to-face consultations in the clinic
- For those who normally pay a gap for longer consultations, this private billing can continue
- Private health funds may or may not rebate a telehealth dietetic consultation, please check with your health fund to clarify of this affects your circumstances
If you would like to schedule a new appointment or modify your existing appointment, you can contact our receptionist on (08) 7226 2919.