How we are working to keep our clients and staff safe
Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Update for Dietitian appointments at Nutrition Health Experts:
Last updated on 1st December 2020
Written by Stelios Sioutis, Accredited Practising Dietitian
To our valued clients,
We would like to provide an update in relation to our COVID-safe management plan.
Nutrition Health Experts is open for both in-person and telehealth services.
In order to prioritise public health and safety, it is now mandatory to:
1) wear a mask upon entry to the health facilities we operate from, and
2) register your entry into the building by downloading the 'MySA gov' app on your mobile device and scan the QR code as you enter.
- Please bring your own disposable surgical mask or purchase a mask for $1.00 at the medical reception desk. You will be required to wear a mask throughout your consultation and for any activities occuring within The Western Clinic building.
- Dietitian consultations can occur ‘in person’ (with the mandatory wearing of masks) or via ‘telehealth’ (telephone or video)
- Video calls require testing beforehand to ensure you have the right equipment and a smooth consultation experience
- Telehealth services can be claimed as part of the Medicare-subsidised care plans for Eating Disorder Management, Chronic Disease Management and Department of Veteran's Affairs Gold Card Holders
- Telehealth consults will be billed in the same manner as already is in place for face-to-face consultations in the clinic
- For those who normally pay a gap for longer consultations, this private billing can continue
- Private health funds may or may not rebate a telehealth dietetic consultation, please check with your health fund to clarify of this affects your circumstances
If you would like to schedule a new appointment or modify your existing appointment, you can contact our receptionist on (08) 7226 2919.