Chronic Disease Management
Chronic Disease Management (CDM) is a big part of the work we do at Nutrition Health Experts. We collaborate with your medical team on a GP Management Plan to help you to align your diet with an approach that helps you achieve better health outcomes.
Here are some of the main chronic disease situations and health conditions that we are asked to collaborate on:
- Diabetes, Insulin Resistance and Impaired Glucose Tolerance
- Heart Disease, Hypertension and Hypercholesterolaemia
- Fatty Liver and Hyperlipidaemia
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and infertility
- Cancer and maintaining healthy weight
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Weight reduction
- Depression and Anxiety
If you can access a GP Management Plan, we are more than happy to provide a comprehensive nutritional assessment and the ongoing support to help you make dietary changes that will improve your health.The decision to change your eating habits can be challenging, but with a supportive team you can make long-lasting changes that will have a positive impact on your health and overall well-being.
To discuss your GP Management Plan, get more information from our team or to make an appointment with our dietitians, feel free to contact us