Achieving and maintaining weight reduction is a rare feat of our society. Often weight loss is accompanied by weight re-gain by conventional methods of restrictive eating or excessive physical activity. Unfortunately, when any weight reduction is achieved via an unsustainable approach, weight re-gain is guaranteed. The very design of all weight reduction attempts should be inclusive of all food groups to achieve nourishment and good appetite control; should be individualised to the circumstances of that person; and should provide ongoing support to achieve the strategies recommended. Only then will it be possible to achieve a favourable outcome, long-term.
Long-term Weight Reduction
We have a range of strategies to help our clients achieve weight reduction and maintain it long-term.
- Individual consultations with ongoing support
- Personalised eating plans with recipes
- Personalised healthy eating guides with tracking diary
- The HEAL™ Program: Group lifestyle modification program
- Comfort eating support program – addressing the emotional side of eating
Contact us for further information about our different approaches to weight reduction.