Nutrition Health Experts
Our nutrition consulting service provides dietary advice to help you eat better and feel better. Our Accredited Practising Dietitians:
- spend time understanding the circumstances and challenges that can be faced with an eating disorder
- consider your wellbeing from the perspective of your physical, emotional and social experiences
- help you embrace food as fuel and avoid engaging in destructive coping strategies
- help you see the nourishing value of food-inclusion for health and shifts your focus away from restrictive diets
- work together on realistic, collaborative strategies that improve your eating behaviours
Our team helps anyone seeking support for eating disorder treatment. Our support can help you approach nutritional rehabilitation, reduce unhelpful compensatory behaviours, prevent binge eating episodes, escape the misery of an eating disorder, address body image concerns and reconnect with the forgotten joyful aspects of life without an eating disorder.
We have embraced the non-diet approach, which allows you access to a method of freedom from dieting. This will include acceptance of all foods, acceptance of your body's hunger cues, acceptance of your body, all leading you to your optimal health.
Let us guide you into a satisfying approach to eating that can improve your nourishment and mental wellbeing. We're confident our personalised service will provide the right environment to help you change your eating, in your own personal way.
Know your food, love your food!