Stelios Sioutis, Accredited Practising Dietitian
Since 2011, Stelios has consulted as a Dietitian in his private practice and has supported thousands of clients to modify their eating behaviours. He has published two research publications in nutrition journals following a successful honours degree in nutritional physiology alongside Omega-3 fatty acid expert Professor Peter Howe and subsequently gained his Bachelor of Nutrition and Dietetics qualification at Flinders University.
Under Stelios' philosophy of client-focussed care, Nutrition Health Experts has grown to service six locations where he consults with individual clients in General Practice rooms throughout Adelaide. By providing individualised dietary strategies, he has enjoyed supporting his clients to better manage their health and appreciates the benefits that good quality nutrition advice can bring to people's lives.
Stelios consults with authority in these areas of nutrition and dietetics:
- Supports clients living with a chronic disease to improve their eating behaviours
- Prescribes food challenges to clients with sensitive tummies (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) to identify food intolerances
- Creates personalised eating guides that encourage healthy eating
- Helps adolescents and adults living with an eating disorder to normalise their eating
- Contributes to specialised eating disorder practitioner teams to achieve recovery from anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa and binge eating disorder
Stelios' commitment to individualised dietary guidance is a key factor that leads his clients towards successful health transformations.
Stelios is a professional member of the Dietitians Association of Australia and the Australia and New Zealand Academy for Eating Disorders.